Thursday, September 1, 2011

MANIFEST 2011 - COSPLAY!

Manifest 2011 was on last weekend! It was a HUGE event with many cosplayers attending. My friend Jimmy took many awesome photos on the day. He said I can share them on the CherriiPOP show. Thanks Jimmy!! Jimmy is an awesome photographer, you check out other cool photos of his on his website http://ageos.smugmug.com/

Looking at the photos, I just admire all the effort and detail the cosplayers put in their costumes. From the cool hairstyles, make-up and accessories like swords, fans. The detail adds that extra WOW factor to the whole look.

My favourite Manifest pictures are of groups of friends coming dressed up as the characters from the same Anime series. There is a cool picture of the sailor moon girls with tuxedo mask. There is another group photo with about 15 friends, all dressed up as characters from Bleach! – Very impressive. It would be so much fun to get your friends together and dress up as characters from a series. I would LOVE to do Naruto! But, I don’t think I will be able to convince my friends to dress up with me (LOL!). My favourite character from Naruto is ROCK LEE!! I would love to dress up as him.

























Did you attend Manifest 2011? I'd love to hear from you, share your experience and photos with the CherriiPOP by posting up photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment