Friday, September 9, 2011

Next Week - My First Book Review - Amy Chua's 'Battle Hymm of the Tiger Mother



I'm so excited about the first book I will review on the CherriiPOP Show - Battle Hymm of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua.

This book created a lot of controversy in the US media when it was released this year. Naturally, I was curious about the book, so I had to read it. From the moment I read page 1, I was glued to the book. This book is fascinating and incredibly honest. It gives an insight to a mother trying to raise her children with traditional Chinese values in a modern western society.

It's the type of book that you have to read cover to cover; reading excerpts doesn't give you the full picture.

Tune in next week's show for my FIRST book review!

Watch author Amy Chua discuss her book.

No comments:

Post a Comment