Friday, September 23, 2011

CherriiPOP Playlist for 23rd September 2011

Thanks for listening to the CherriiPOP show this week. Hope you guys enjoyed the show! I especially loved the Odd Things I saw segment with Zombie Wedding Photos. Remember to send in your song requests and dedications for the show! I will continue to invite Author Amy Chua on the show! Send in suggestions for guests on the Cherriipop show on to our facebook page!

Help support the CherriiPOP Facebook Fanpage reach 100 Likes. Click here to like

Here is our playlist


Glamorous sky – Mika Nakashima
Favourite – Verbal Jint
Suddenly – Kim Bo Kyung
Forget it – Jewelry-s
Day by day – Kim Bo Kyung
I can be free – Juju
Thi Si Duoi Vang Trang – Bao Han & Me (LOL! I just had to play the virtual duet I mixed, I know I sound terrible. But I love singing along with her music)
A-Cha – Super Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment