Friday, September 16, 2011

CherriiPOP Playlist for 16th September 2011

Thanks for listening to this week's show! I hope you guys enjoyed the first book review - Battle Hymm of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua.

I have been listening to one of the songs on the show obsessively - Thi Si Duoi Vang Trang by Bao Han. I actually put together a mix where I do a virtual duet with Bao Han. It's easy to spot my voice, I sound horrendous and out of tune. I just love singing along to her music. Let me know what you think
Thi Si Duoi Vang Trang - Bao Han & me by CherriiPOPShow

Here is the playlist
Shake it up - Seo In Gook
Favourite - Verbal Jint
Thi Si Duoi Vang Trang - Bao Han
Fate - Juno
Wired Life - Meisa Kuroki
Chuyen hoa sim - Nhu Quynh
I can be free - Juju
Be Mine - Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment