Friday, May 13, 2011

CherriiPOP show Friday 13th May 2011


Special guests Anh Chau and Ben Morgan joined me in studio this week. We all had a blast on the show talking about music, Hello Kitty. Ben taught us some Japanese phrases, you can listen to the podcast here.

Have a listen to my guests talk about their fave music and TV shows
Talking music & TV with guests Ben & Anh May 13, 2011 by CherriiPOP

We learnt a new word on this week's show 'Triskaidekaphobia', it means the fear of the number 13. In some countries, people avoid naming a building level '13' by calling it level 12A instead. Many people are cautious of the number 13.

I hope you guys enjoyed the show this week! Thank you to my guests Ben Morgan & Anh Chau dropping by. Here is the show's playlist.

SKE48 – Banzai Venus
Big Bang – Tonight
Piko – Sakurane
Girl Next Door – Silent Scream
SNSD – Mr Taxi
Happiness – Friends
Jang Geun Suk – Let me cry
Stefanie Sun – Wo Bu Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment