Thursday, October 28, 2010

Utada on Twitter this week


Utada fans! Are you guys following her on twitter? She is a total twitter bug and she tweeted some interesting things this week. Last week on the show I mentioned that in addition to the release of her Singles Collection Volume 2, a best of English album will also be released. All her hit English songs will be released in a brand new album. Utada tweeted about this, unlike other artists that plug their albums Utada wrote:

The release of "Utada the best" is entirely against my will. I wish that my fans won't have to buy it. There's no new material in it. Monday, October 25, 2010 2:02:07 AM via web

It’s interesting that Utada doesn’t get the final say on this because she has a lot of control over her music career. I think her record label wants her to release it because she is going on an indefinite break from the music industry at the end of the year, so it would be meaningful if she would also release the best of English album.

Another interesting tweet she wrote during the week was:

Philippines, Finland, Vietnam, Austria, Germany, my my! I need to travel more! BTW Vietnamese is my fave Asian cuisine after Japanese :) Sunday, October 24, 2010 9:30:26 PM via web

It’s so cool to know that she enjoys Vietnamese food! I love Vietnamese food too well I am bias because I’m Vietnamese. Vietnamese food is fresh of full of flavour. My second favourite cuisine would probably be Japanese because I love sushi and sashimi a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment