Thursday, September 23, 2010

Paranormal Activity 2: Tokyo Night


The little independent film ‘Paranormal Activity’ which was made with a tiny budget of 11,000USD was a huge hit at the box office. Have you seen it? It was hyped up as one of the scariest films ever made. I’m a real chicken, I don’t like scary movies at all. When I see a scary movie, it ruins my sleep for days on end. I did go see ‘Paranormal Activity’ at the theatres, my thinking was, how scary could it be? It was made with very little money, so they couldn’t use special effects in the film… so I thought I would be safe. How wrong was I!! That film messes with your head, it’s doesn’t show scary bits but the audience can imagine it and I think that is worse. That film was psychologically damaging to me. LOL!

Well, the Japanese are the masters of scary and horror are re-making this film and it’s called ‘Paranormal Activity 2: Tokyo Night’. I would never want to watch this film. I think it will be awfully frightening. Paranormal 2: Tokyo Night will be released in Japan on Nov 20. If you love a scare definitely watch this one. This film revolves around a brother and a sister.

The US is also releasing a sequel to Paranormal Activity. Yeah! Paranormal Activity will have 2 sequels. The US version will hit theatres on Oct 22 in the USA. This movie has a healthier budget so it will be more terrifying experience. The trailer has been playing in the theatres and they have been freaking out the audience!

Scary movie fans – be sure to watch these movies when they come out. Me… I have to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment