Friday, August 20, 2010

Project Lotus Update – Call backs for next live audition held August 24


Project Lotus Update: The search for Asia's answer to the Spice Girls have heaten up! Just a reminder, Project Lotus is a reality TV show in search of 5 talented girls across Asia to form a girl band that will be launched world wide. To audition girls can either submit an online video or attend a live audition at various venues in different countries. Huge news came out this week! All the girls that progressed to the next stage of auditions were contacted with the good news! Last week I mentioned that I got the impression that it would be advantageous for girls to also attend the live audition and not just submit a video audition only. From Project Lotus's facebook page, and reading the wall posts it appears that none of the girls who only submitted a video audition made it to the next stage.

Just to remind you guys, I did audition for Project Lotus. I submitted a video only, I didn't attend the live auditions. Well, the results... not good news guys, I guess my Quest to be part of a Girl Band has been shattered. I got no call-back. I know, I think they overlooked some awesome talent (LOL). Have you watched my auditon video? I sing Justin Bieber (LOL). The second round auditions are held next week on August 24, all the girls that made it through will be performing on stage in front of a panel of celebrity judges. I'm curious to find out who the judges are! Good luck to all the girls next week! I will keep you updated on Project Lotus.

5 comments:

  1. my sister submitted her video and before she go to the preliminary live audition, she already got an invite for the final live audition. Its not about where you are going to audition. Some tell me that if you didn't get in, it doesn't mean that you're not good, maybe they are just looking for someone with their preferred vocal style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, who is your sister.. i also submitted a video and i got in to the next round too ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey @Queen_sulli and @francis_flix Thanks for your comments! Oh! i'm glad to here that people got invited to the next round of auditions from just their video submission! It was just that, from the comments project lotus page, i didn't get the impression that people who only submitted got invites to the next stage. When people asked Project Lotus, they said that ppl should also attend live auditions. I'm glad the video auditions carried as much weight as live auditions. Good luck to all in the next round! Love to hear about your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. weee!! my girlfriend is one of the Philippine representative!! go go go!! my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rhenus Oh That's awesome! Congrats! She must be having a blast at the Hong Kong training session now!

    ReplyDelete