Friday, August 27, 2010

Odd things I saw…. Fuel Pumps, Korea


When I was in Korea, I was walking around in the morning and walked pass the Petrol Station. In Australia, all the pumps are lined up on the ground. In Korea, it’s not like that at all. The fuel pumps are actually dangling down from the ceiling. The ground below is actually empty space. It’s not self service in Korea either, there are attendants that fill up the car for you. You don’t have to get out of your car at all. To get the pump from the ceiling, the attendant has to pull on a lever. I think it’s a pretty cool idea to have pumps in the ceiling because you know you will get all the petrol out of the pump. When I fill up, I know some fuel is left behind in the tangled pump line, but you can’t do anything about it. Also, pumps in the ceiling saves space.

No comments:

Post a Comment